- Low weight with very small dimensions (180g, 125mm x 72mm x 27mm)
- Sensors: acceleration sensor, gyroscopic sensor and magnetic sensor, including autonomous rate of turn (ROT) with high accuracy with slow rotations
- High range with WiFi and Bluetooth (post-Panamax vessels tested)
- A-GPS receiver supports global positioning standards
- Long battery life (up to 60 hours’ running time with active connectivity)
- Full personalisation and customisation; can be calibrated locally and updated
- attractive price
- professional service provided directly by TRENZ
- full compatibility with the positioning system GALILEO
- No confusion with modern USB-C ports
- Charging during operations (2 Ports)
With a dimension of just 125 x72 x 27mm (LxWxH) and weight below 180 gram , we accomplished this special purpose.
Ever-expanding capacity on container vessels across the globe and resulting extending ranges on bridges leads to higher requirements of operating range on board. Due to this fact, it is crucial that pilot plugs are able to offer this flexibility during any possible event (docking or manoeuvring).
TRENZ Pilot Plug is equipped with powerful and efficient Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules which makes it operable even on bridge wings of Post-Panamax vessels with ranges of 65 meters and above. Based on our collaborative tests with German pilots on these vessels, we optimized TRENZ Pilot Plug's connectivity for any real-world circumstance.
TRENZ Pilot Plug has a very low power consumption including an intelligent power regulation, which helps our powerful battery last longer.
With a running time of 18 - 30 hours (depending on connectivity), TRENZ Pilot Plug will never break down during pilotage. Furthermore, you're able to charge your unit using the second USB-C plug while operating!
With our integrated GPS module and an attached external antenna (supplied in package, no additional cost) you will get a fast and reliable GPS fix with an accuracy of 0.6 meters.
You will find there in the Buyers guide further objective information about the total market for Pilot Plugs - also about our competitors.
Subscribe newsletter on www.Marine-Pilots.com